This week

This week has been one of the most challenging in some time.  At work there were numerous projects due and not enough time or assistance to do it to the best of our ability. At times it seemed I was running on pure adrenaline. 

I've also been dealing with guilt.  We've been attending a church for some time but not growing as much as we should.  Attending a friend's church was a last minute decision one Sunday - and we loved the fervancy, excitement, and genuineness of the church.  The church we now belong to has just a handful of members and I hate letting them down by not being there.  I know it's more important that our family attend a church where we can grow and feel the Holy Spirit - but concern that our former church family is floundering and looking for the church to grow makes me sad.  If only our former church would join with the church very close to it, I think both churches would prosper. 

Tired - yes, and probably not putting my thoughts down in the most concise and clear manner.  Thankfully, it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending some fun and also relaxing time with my precious family.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker

Love