Challenges

Challenges - To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up. -Dalai Lama

There are times I love challenges, they excite me and motivate me.  Other times, they exhaust me and I allow them to wear me down.  I think the hardest challenges are at times personal.  I've been told to give up - or quit trying so hard - to let things be as they are - in regards to certain situations, but it's so wonderful when things get better. I'm certain there will be many more challenges in the future with our wonderful blended family, but I am also praying that there will be many blessings as we rise to meet those challenges. 

May each of us meet our challenges of today head-on, and if we fail, get back up and try again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stalker

Love