Stalker

So, I'm usually careful but this is someone that knows me well enough to know my whereabouts and lifestyle. Lately I've been the victim of someone who has personal information of my life and is contacting me pretending to be other people - even to the extent of that person or persons setting up false Facebook and email accounts only for the purpose of contacting me to ask me out. Makes me sad because I suspect someone close to me. This person or persons is pretending to be a male but I'm fairly certain now that it is a female stalking me.  If you know me, don't you realize I'm smart enough to catch on from the beginning?  I pity you, but I'm not going to let you stop me from living my life freely and exuberantly.  I will be contacting the authorities and prosecuting you if it continues.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love